With the Holidays in full swing, I know we are all making our lists and checking them twice! Well, cross a few names off your list with our Holiday Children’s Book Gift Guide!
BUT first... what better way to get into the Christmas spirit then to snuggle up in matching holiday PJs (Check out Pajamagram.com), under a warm blanket with a hot chocolate, a book and a cookie! Share these holiday themed favorites and create memories that will last a lifetime!
This Classic and timeless holiday classic is a must share on Christmas Eve. It still gets me excited for Santa to land on my rooftop!
This enchanting story takes readers on a Magical adventure by train to the North Pole and leaves young and old still believing in the spirit of Christmas.
This super fun tale of friendship and giving is a great read aloud with rhyming text, shouts, whispers and animal sounds.
... AND here are some of our favorites (with gift pairings ideas) that are sure to be a hit all year round!
Everyone knows the words to this classic and catchy story, but add in sliding doors and you will delight every reader young and old!
- Add a Books and Cookies Teddy Bear to make this a great gift!
Everything by Sandra Boynton brings me a lot of joy, but this one if like a hug in book…. So sweet and reads like a song. This one is a FAVORITE!
- With a Puppy Lovey by Angel Dear and this will be the most loved present of all Christmas!
Mini-Super heroes in training will definitely love this very hip bedtime book.
- Add a Super Hero cape and mask and you will be the Hero gift giver!
If you’ve ever been to Story Time at Books and Cookies, you would know that we LOVE this series. This simple story is hysterical, fun to sing and read a loud and truly the perfect gift for every girl and boy!
- Pair this Book with a Pete The Cat stuffed toy by Merrymakers or even a set of Bees Wax Crayons by International Arrivals.
This rhythmic and rhyming read aloud gives a super fun spin on reading the alphabet. "A told b, and b told c, 'I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree'"… which may seem like a good idea till the whole alphabet falls down! “Chicka Chicka BOOM BOOM!”
- Add a shaker or drum by Honer Kids to keep the beat!
I love this book! This is one of my favorite read alouds that celebrates everything about ourselves. From Beaver Breath to Stinky Toes, this joyful ode to self-esteem will have everyone smiling!
- Add a doll and you have a perfect gift for every little girl (I like Go! Go! Sports Dolls, which promote a healthy lifestyle and dreaming big)!